Sunday, February 21, 2010

Contest Time!!!

In math, we have been learning to order three digit numbers and find the median number. So...can you find the second grader who is the "median" second grader in this picture?!? :) :) :) If so, then leave your answer in the comment section. Don't forget to include YOUR name! If you are right, I will pay you $100 in classroom money and give you a free homework pass! :) Woo-Hoo! Good Luck! And no peeking ahead to see the answer in the comments section! hee hee hee :)

5 comments:

  1. I know...I know...but I don't want to give it away!

    Mr.K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophia is the median student.
    From,
    Blake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! Hoo!!! You guys ALL win the contest! :) :) Remind me tomorrow if I forget to pay you! :) hahahah :)
    Way to go!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete