Monday, January 18, 2010

Buddy The Elf!


Buddy the Elf came to visit our class from the North Pole during the holiday season. He was keeping a close eye on some certain cutie patootie second graders and reporting back to Santa each night on whether they were naughty or nice. :) Buddy would surprise us each morning by hiding in a new spot in our classroom. He'd pick a high and lofty spot to spy from and make his observations through out the day.



It became a game each morning before school to see who would be the first to spot Buddy in his new hiding place. The picture below shows what I would see each morning as I sat at my desk. :) Do I have the best job in the world or what???!!! :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Buddy the elf you are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy thinks you are pretty cool too Max!!! Maybe you can come back and visit him again next year! :)

    ReplyDelete